Send Flowers to Selly Oak, Birmingham with Clare Florist
Our florists love making bouquets and arrangements for UK flower delivery, and we can send flowers to Selly Oak, Birmingham for you.
We have a wide range of Roses, Freesia flower bouquets, and Lilies, as well as Classic Bouquets and our Colourful flower Bouquets, and our range of Flowers under £21.00. Our home page provides more information on our extensive range of next-day flower delivery services, all of which are available for next day UK flower delivery to Selly Oak, Birmingham, Or indeed anywhere in the UK!
Flowers Delivered to Selly Oak, Birmingham
Giving someone a bouquet of flowers during their birthday or on a special occasion s a wonderful gesture. And when you want to send flowers to Selly Oak, Birmingham, we can help you out. You can choose from our collection of bouquets that are perfect for occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, Mother's Day and even days when you just want to make someone smile. We also offer next-day delivery service so if you want to take advantage of that, make sure to order flowers for delivery to Selly Oak, Birmingham as early as possible.
Best of all, our seven day freshness guarantee means you can rest assured knowing your special someone will love their flowers for days after delivery.Tweet
Most Popular Flowers Sent to Selly Oak, Birmingham This Month
- £34.99£29.99inc. std. deliverySplendour Yellow Freesia Bouquet£44.99£28.00inc. std. deliveryInnocence White Roses£32.99£21.50inc. std. deliveryAmethyst£34.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryMandarin Blues£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryTulip and Freesia Bouquet£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryRose & Freesia£34.49£29.99inc. std. deliveryMixed Tulips£50.00£25.00inc. std. deliveryMystery Bouquet£34.99£29.99inc. std. deliverySpringtime Daze£34.99£32.99inc. std. deliveryFreesia Fragrance£39.99£37.99inc. std. deliveryHearts and Roses£34.99inc. std. deliveryMaggie's Pink
If you need to send flowers to Selly Oak, Birmingham for delivery today, we have a range of flowers on our Same Day Flowers page.
Flower Delivery to Selly Oak with Clare Florist
One of the ten parliamentary constituencies of Birmingham, the Selly Oak district is bordered by Boumbrook and Selly Park to the north-east with Edgbaston and Harbone to the north, Weoley Castle and Weoley Hill to the west and Bournville to the south.
Formerly known as Escelie, Selly is taken from variants of “scelf-lei” or shelf-meadow which is a pasture land on a shelf or terrace of land. The Oak on Selly Oak comes from a prominent Oak tree that once stood on the Bristol Road and Oak Tree Lane/Harborne Lane. In its original spot is an Old Victorian street sign that calls in the “Oak Tree Place.”
· St Mary's Church
· Selly Oak Library
· Selly Oak Pumping Station
· Birmingham Battery and Metal Company
· Lodge Hill Cemetery, Birmingham
Whether you want to see flowers in Selly Oak or explore the old landmarks of the town, why not book at a nearby accommodation? That way, you'll be comfortable and have a place to rest after a day of activity. You can even turn it into a romantic affair when you buy some Selly Oak flowers to present to your date. Or if you can't, there's always the option to send flowers to Selly Oak to surprise your special someone.
There are a couple of attractions located close by, and these include:
· Selly Manor – a 14th-century building that dates back to 1327. It fell into disrepair by the turn of the 20th century, but chocolate maker and philanthropist George Cadbury saved it from demolition in 1907. With the help of architect Willam Alexander Harvey, Selly Manor was relocated to Bournville Green. Today, it's ho me to the Laurence Cadbury Collection of furniture. Events such as weddings and civil partnerships can be held here too.
· Winterbourne House and Garden – set within seven acres of beautiful botanic gardens, the Winterbourne House and Garden is a unique heritage attraction that was restored to its Edwardian Arts and Crafts splendour. It is home to gorgeous antiques and more than 6,000 plant species from all over the world.
· Birmingham Nature Centre – a small zoo located on the edge of Cannon Hill Park in Birmingham. The zoo features several small animals such as meerkats, lynxes, lemurs and Asian small-clawed otters – just to name a few.
· Birmingham Botanical Gardens & Glasshouses – offers activities for the entire family. The four glasshouses featured here contain species from tropical rainforests to arid desert climates. Apart from that, there is a lively birdhouse, wildlife trails and a seasonal butterfly house. The lawns are filled with plants and flowers and make a great venue for weddings, corporate events and private parties.
· mac – or otherwise known as the Midlands Arts Centre. Here, you can witness some of the most interesting and creative artists and perfomances.
If you know someone from town to whom you want to send flowers to Selly Oak to, then don't hesitate to get in touch with us to buy a bouquet. We have a wide range of blooms that fits just right with any occasion you'll use it for – birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day, Valentines Day, or any other special occasion.
Flower delivery information for Selly Oak, Birmingham.
Our flowers delivery services in Selly Oak, Birmingham are usually made by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery. 99.9% of our flowers are delivered by 5pm on the requested day - (more commonly before noon), except UK Public Holidays. We also offer a range of next-day flower delivery options in Selly Oak, Birmingham - specific information is available during checkout.
Please ask if you need special arrangements, as sometimes we can accommodate special requests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to help.
Delivering flowers for special occasions
At appropriate times of year we can also deliver Valentine's Day flowers, Easter Flowers, Mother's Day flowers, and Christmas Flowers to Selly Oak, Birmingham.The Small Print?
There is no small print! When you order flowers for delivery in Selly Oak, Birmingham with Clare Florist, that's exactly what you get - flowers delivered in Selly Oak, Birmingham, without any fuss.