Send Flowers to Augher, County Tyrone with Clare Florist
Our florists love making bouquets and arrangements for UK flower delivery, and we can send flowers to Augher, County Tyrone for you.
We have a wide range of Roses, Freesia flower bouquets, and Lilies, as well as Classic Bouquets and our Colourful flower Bouquets, and our range of Flowers under £21.00. Our home page provides more information on our extensive range of next-day flower delivery services, all of which are available for next day UK flower delivery to Augher, County Tyrone, Or indeed anywhere in the UK!
Flowers Delivered to Augher, County Tyrone
Giving someone a bouquet of flowers during their birthday or on a special occasion s a wonderful gesture. And when you want to send flowers to Augher, County Tyrone, we can help you out. You can choose from our collection of bouquets that are perfect for occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, Mother's Day and even days when you just want to make someone smile. We also offer next-day delivery service so if you want to take advantage of that, make sure to order flowers for delivery to Augher, County Tyrone as early as possible.
Best of all, our seven day freshness guarantee means you can rest assured knowing your special someone will love their flowers for days after delivery.Tweet
Most Popular Flowers Sent to Augher, County Tyrone This Month
- £39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryBurst of Spring£34.49£29.99inc. std. deliveryMixed Tulips£34.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryFreesia Fragrance£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryTulip and Freesia Bouquet£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryRose & Freesia£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryRainbow Roses£32.99£22.50inc. std. deliveryAmethyst£34.99£29.99inc. std. deliverySpringtime Daze£34.99inc. std. deliveryMaggie's Pink£36.99£27.99inc. std. deliverySunflower Surprise£34.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryMandarin Blues£50.00£25.00inc. std. deliveryMystery Bouquet
If you need to send flowers to Augher, County Tyrone for delivery today, we have a range of flowers on our Same Day Flowers page.
Flower Delivery to Augher with Clare Florist
A small village in County Tyrone, Ireland, Augher is located about 18 miles south-west of Dungannon. The village is located on the historic barony of Clogher and the civil parish of Clogher. Augher is a busy community and in the village is an old station house for the Clogher Valley Railway which has since been converted to a coffee house.
Each year, the Clogher Valley Show, which is one of the most popular events in Ireland, is held in the community. During this event, the very best farm produce from the area are showcased. The locally made Clogher Valley Cheese is one of the food specialities in the region. Here, various kinds of Augher flowers are also put on display.
Augher was used as a garrison town by the forces of Lord Mountjoy, the Lord Deputy of Ireland of Elizabeth I, to disrupt the army of the Earl of Tyrone during the Nine Years' War.
After the war, an area of 315 acres around Augher given to Sir Thomas Ridgway – then Treasurer at War for Ireland – in 1613 as part of the Plantation of Ulster. The land grant was strict about what Ridgway could do with the land and he was successful in developing the town that within two years, James I awarded a borough charter.
Ownership of Augher passed to Sir James Erskine in 1630. The castle in the area was successfully defended during the Irish Rebellion of 1641. As retaliation, the rebels massacred all the English inhabitants of the area.
After Erskine died, Augher Castle and the estate passed on to the Richardson family who maintained ownership until the 19th century. Although the castle was burned down 1689, it was restored and extended in 1832 and still stands to this day.
There are quite a few attractions worth seeing in Augher, and these include:
· Augher Castle – also called Spur Royal Castle, this was built in 1615 by Lord Ridgeway on the site of an older fortress. It was burnt down by the Jacobites in 1689 during as the Siege of Derry was underway. Sir J.M. Richardson Bunbury, Bart. Restored and extended the castle in 1832. A large mansion was also built adjoining the castle.
· River Blackwater – where the village is built. This, as well as the lakes of Dunroe and Fymore to the south of Augher makes really good fishing areas.
· Hill of Knockmany – here stands the famous cairn of Queen Anya and is believed to be more than 2,000 years old. A number of forests lie in the vicinity, including Knockmany and Favour Royal Forest. The Knockmany Forest is notable for its huge stones which bear designs of the Bronze Age Tomb of Knockmany.
· St Patrick's Chair and Well – an ancient site in Altadavin. The site is said to have mystical powers.
If you want to take all of this in, you can book an accommodation to stay for a few days. If you plan to take a date along, make sure to buy some flowers in Augher for them. Or, you can always send flowers to Augher too.
Whether you have a friend or relative in town who has a birthday coming up, send flowers to Augher to them through us! We have a large selection of bouquets that are perfect for celebration.
Flower delivery information for Augher, County Tyrone.
Our flowers delivery services in Augher, County Tyrone are usually made by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery. 99.9% of our flowers are delivered by 5pm on the requested day - (more commonly before noon), except UK Public Holidays. We also offer a range of next-day flower delivery options in Augher, County Tyrone - specific information is available during checkout.
Please ask if you need special arrangements, as sometimes we can accommodate special requests. Email email@example.com and we'll try to help.
Delivering flowers for special occasions
At appropriate times of year we can also deliver Valentine's Day flowers, Easter Flowers, Mother's Day flowers, and Christmas Flowers to Augher, County Tyrone.The Small Print?
There is no small print! When you order flowers for delivery in Augher, County Tyrone with Clare Florist, that's exactly what you get - flowers delivered in Augher, County Tyrone, without any fuss.