Send Flowers to Blairhall, Fife with Clare Florist
Our florists love making bouquets and arrangements for UK flower delivery, and we can send flowers to Blairhall, Fife for you.
We have a wide range of Roses, Freesia flower bouquets, and Lilies, as well as Classic Bouquets and our Colourful flower Bouquets, and our range of Flowers under £21.00. Our home page provides more information on our extensive range of next-day flower delivery services, all of which are available for next day UK flower delivery to Blairhall, Fife, Or indeed anywhere in the UK!
Flowers Delivered to Blairhall, Fife
Giving someone a bouquet of flowers during their birthday or on a special occasion s a wonderful gesture. And when you want to send flowers to Blairhall, Fife, we can help you out. You can choose from our collection of bouquets that are perfect for occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, Mother's Day and even days when you just want to make someone smile. We also offer next-day delivery service so if you want to take advantage of that, make sure to order flowers for delivery to Blairhall, Fife as early as possible.
Best of all, our seven day freshness guarantee means you can rest assured knowing your special someone will love their flowers for days after delivery.Tweet
Most Popular Flowers Sent to Blairhall, Fife This Month
- £39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryBurst of Spring£34.49£29.99inc. std. deliveryMixed Tulips£34.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryFreesia Fragrance£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryTulip and Freesia Bouquet£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryRose & Freesia£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryRainbow Roses£32.99£22.50inc. std. deliveryAmethyst£34.99£29.99inc. std. deliverySpringtime Daze£34.99inc. std. deliveryMaggie's Pink£36.99£27.99inc. std. deliverySunflower Surprise£34.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryMandarin Blues£50.00£25.00inc. std. deliveryMystery Bouquet
If you need to send flowers to Blairhall, Fife for delivery today, we have a range of flowers on our Same Day Flowers page.
Flower Delivery to Blairhall with Clare Florist
A quiet village nestled south of the A907, Blairhall was once a thriving mining community with the colliery located to the south of the village and Comrie Colliery around two miles to the north. Blairhall forms part of the Scottish county of Fife.
In 1883, the Coltness Company acquired the lease of minerals in Blairhall and worked the ironstone and upper coal seams for the next 25 years. By 1906, work started on sinking two deep shafts, both named after the son and daughter of the Earl of Elgin, the Lord Bruce and the Lady Veronica, to work the lower measures. The company had to transfer men from Lanarkshire to town and provide housing for them to meet the requirements of the new pit.
Blairhall Village, located on the Comrie Castle Estate, which was comprised of two rows of houses was extended and the population increased to more than 1000. Evidence still exists of the former estate parkland. Today, the Fife Council Local Office and Community Centre provides residents with access to all local authority services.
Landmarks and Attractions
Quite a few attractions can be found in and around Blairhall. Should you want to go on a romantic getaway, you'll find quite a few suggestions in this list. Of course, you can set the tone of your adventure straightaway when you present your date with some Blairhall flowers. If not, you can send flowers to Blairhall to your accommodation to surprise your partner.
· Blairhall House – located a mile south of the village on the road to Culcross. This was the birthplace of Sir William Bruce, surveyor general to King Charles II. Bruce was an architect who made frequent trips abroad and provided advice for his friends in the Scottish nobility. He is also credited with extending and rebuilding Holyrood House in Edinburgh. Bruce has also built some of the finest country houses, including Kinross House and Hopetoun House.
· Comrie Castle – now a small ruin but was the stronghold of the Menzies family, a notable clan well established in Perthshire during the middle of the 12th century.
· Culcross Abbey – a former Cistercian abbey that is still used as the local parish church by the Church of Scotland. It stands on the hillside above the beautiful and fascinating village of Culcross. It's located about a third of a mile walk from the centre of the village and a 165ft climb. Due to the narrowness of the roads, visitors are advised to park their car in one of the car parks in Culcross and start walking from there.
· Pittencrieff House Museum – a 17th-century house that was transformed into a museum by Robert Lorimer when Andrew Carnegie gave Pittencrief Park to Dunfermline in 1903.
· Pittencrief Park – also known as The Glen. This is a public park in Dunfermline which features the prominent statue of Andrew Carnegie. Those who like viewing flowers in Blairhall will love strolling through the woodland walks while young ones will enjoy the children's play area, animal centre and skating area. There are greenhouses in the park as well.
Should anyone you know from town be celebrating a birthday or any other special occasion, show them your love when you send flowers to Blairhall for them. You can place an order through us as we have a variety of floral arrangements that would suit any occasion. Also, we're an online florist that provides next-day delivery. So, if you'd like to order flowers for delivery to Blairhall, get in touch with us!
Flower delivery information for Blairhall, Fife.
Our flowers delivery services in Blairhall, Fife are usually made by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery. 99.9% of our flowers are delivered by 5pm on the requested day - (more commonly before noon), except UK Public Holidays. We also offer a range of next-day flower delivery options in Blairhall, Fife - specific information is available during checkout.
Please ask if you need special arrangements, as sometimes we can accommodate special requests. Email email@example.com and we'll try to help.
Delivering flowers for special occasions
At appropriate times of year we can also deliver Valentine's Day flowers, Easter Flowers, Mother's Day flowers, and Christmas Flowers to Blairhall, Fife.The Small Print?
There is no small print! When you order flowers for delivery in Blairhall, Fife with Clare Florist, that's exactly what you get - flowers delivered in Blairhall, Fife, without any fuss.