Send Flowers to Cardonald, Glasgow with Clare Florist
Our florists love making bouquets and arrangements for UK flower delivery, and we can send flowers to Cardonald, Glasgow for you.
We have a wide range of Roses, Freesia flower bouquets, and Lilies, as well as Classic Bouquets and our Colourful flower Bouquets, and our range of Flowers under £21.00. Our home page provides more information on our extensive range of next-day flower delivery services, all of which are available for next day UK flower delivery to Cardonald, Glasgow, Or indeed anywhere in the UK!
Flowers Delivered to Cardonald, Glasgow
Giving someone a bouquet of flowers during their birthday or on a special occasion s a wonderful gesture. And when you want to send flowers to Cardonald, Glasgow, we can help you out. You can choose from our collection of bouquets that are perfect for occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, Mother's Day and even days when you just want to make someone smile. We also offer next-day delivery service so if you want to take advantage of that, make sure to order flowers for delivery to Cardonald, Glasgow as early as possible.
Best of all, our seven day freshness guarantee means you can rest assured knowing your special someone will love their flowers for days after delivery.Tweet
Most Popular Flowers Sent to Cardonald, Glasgow This Month
- £32.99£21.50inc. std. deliveryAmethyst£44.99£28.00inc. std. deliveryInnocence White Roses£34.99£29.99inc. std. deliverySplendour Yellow Freesia Bouquet£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryTulip and Freesia Bouquet£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryRose & Freesia£34.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryMandarin Blues£32.99£24.99inc. std. deliveryTourmaline£34.49£29.99inc. std. deliveryMixed Tulips£50.00£25.00inc. std. deliveryMystery Bouquet£34.99£29.99inc. std. deliverySpringtime Daze£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryRainbow Roses£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryBurst of Spring
If you need to send flowers to Cardonald, Glasgow for delivery today, we have a range of flowers on our Same Day Flowers page.
Flower Delivery to Cardonald with Clare Florist
Lying to the south-west of the city of Glasgow, Cardonald is bounded by White Cart Water – a tributary of the River Clyde – to the south. Cardonald used to be part of Renfrewshire until it was annexed to Glasgow in 1926 together with Crookston and Halfway.
The lands of Cardonald were the property of Johannes Norwald or Normanville, Dominus of Cardownalde in the 15th century. His daughter, Marion Stewart, married Sir Allan Stewart which established the line of Stewarts of Cardonald.
The Stewarts of Cardonald were a junior branch of the House of Steward. Allan, who was the first Stewart of Cardonald, was the younger son of John Stewart, 1st Earl of Lennox.
The seat of the Cardonald Stewarts was at the Place of Cardonald which was also known as Cardonald Estate or Cardonald House and was built in 1565. It was demolished in 1848 and replaced by Cardonald Place Farm.
The Cardonald Stewart line ended with James Stewart of Cardonald, Allan's great-grandson. He was captain of the Scottish Guards of the Kings of France and his remains are buried in Paisely Abbey.
Since James Stewart had no issue, the lands of Cardonald passed to Walter Stewart, 1st Lord Blantyre, the son of his sister. Their family stayed at the Palace of Cardonald for generations and even maintained lands in the area until the 20th century.
The Cardonald estates were purchased by Glasgow Corporation in 1926 and gave way to private development. The corporation was responsible for erecting the first high-rise flats in the UK in Cardonald.
Should you want some outdoor activities, there are several natural attractions nearby. Who knows? Maybe you'll sight some Cardonald flowers while taking a walk in the woods. Here are some natural attractions located nearby:
· Bull Wood
· Brock Burn
· White Cart Water
· River Clyde
· Glen Park
· Harelaw Resr
· Ryat Linn Resr
· Waulkmill Glen Resr
· Glenburn Resr
· Crookston Castle – a 15th-century ruin located on an imposing hilltop that is surrounded by a defensive ditch that is deep and well preserved. Although castles found in urban locations tend to be disappointing as they are more visited by youth who leave marks rather than those interested in seeing history, this ruin is quite different.
· Pollok House – the ancestral home of the Maxwell family. It is a grand Edwardian home set in scenic surroundings. If you weren't able to get enough of flowers in Cardonald, you will enjoy the garden here.
· Glasgow Science Centre – an attraction for the entire family as it presents concepts of science and technology in a very unique manner.
This and so much more are what you can see in and around Cardonald. Should you want to stay the night, there are a few accommodation options nearby. If you're coming here for a romantic date, don't forget to send flowers to Cardonald to make the occasion even more special.
· Cardonald College – one of the oldest education colleges in Scotland which opened in 1972.
· Cardonald Parish Church (Church of Scotland) – built in 1889
· Hillington Park (Church of Scotland) – built in 1908
· Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church – built in 1938
Whenever there is a special occasion coming up, be it Mother's Day or a friend's birthday, why don't you send flowers to Cardonald to calebrate? With Clare Florist, you get access to a variety of bouquets that fit just any occasion. And when you order flowers for delivery to Cardonald from us, we guarantee a next day delivery!
Flower delivery information for Cardonald, Glasgow.
Our flowers delivery services in Cardonald, Glasgow are usually made by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery. 99.9% of our flowers are delivered by 5pm on the requested day - (more commonly before noon), except UK Public Holidays. We also offer a range of next-day flower delivery options in Cardonald, Glasgow - specific information is available during checkout.
Please ask if you need special arrangements, as sometimes we can accommodate special requests. Email email@example.com and we'll try to help.
Delivering flowers for special occasions
At appropriate times of year we can also deliver Valentine's Day flowers, Easter Flowers, Mother's Day flowers, and Christmas Flowers to Cardonald, Glasgow.The Small Print?
There is no small print! When you order flowers for delivery in Cardonald, Glasgow with Clare Florist, that's exactly what you get - flowers delivered in Cardonald, Glasgow, without any fuss.