Send Flowers to HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire with Clare Florist
Our florists love making bouquets and arrangements for UK flower delivery, and we can send flowers to HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire for you.
We have a wide range of Roses, Freesia flower bouquets, and Lilies, as well as Classic Bouquets and our Colourful flower Bouquets, and our range of Flowers under £21.00. Our home page provides more information on our extensive range of next-day flower delivery services, all of which are available for next day UK flower delivery to HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire, Or indeed anywhere in the UK!
Flowers Delivered to HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire
Giving someone a bouquet of flowers during their birthday or on a special occasion s a wonderful gesture. And when you want to send flowers to HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire, we can help you out. You can choose from our collection of bouquets that are perfect for occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, Mother's Day and even days when you just want to make someone smile. We also offer next-day delivery service so if you want to take advantage of that, make sure to order flowers for delivery to HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire as early as possible.
Best of all, our seven day freshness guarantee means you can rest assured knowing your special someone will love their flowers for days after delivery.
Christmas Flowers Delivered to HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire
This Christmas, order festive Christmas flowers to HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire. Our Christmas selection is bursting full of warm, charming christmas flowers and bouquets in rich festive colours. A bouquet of festive flowers is a merry addition to any home. Browse from our Christmas Flowers range today and send a festive floral gift that will make them smile. Tweet
Most Popular Flowers Sent to HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire This Month
- £34.99£32.00inc. std. deliveryChristmas Cracker£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryRose & Freesia£29.99£24.99inc. std. deliveryFestive Red Poinsettia Plant£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryWinter Sunshine£34.99£32.00inc. std. deliveryBerry Christmas£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryRainbow Roses£39.99£34.99inc. std. deliveryFestive Wishes Basket£28.99£24.99inc. std. deliveryYuletide Christmas Wreath£29.99£22.99inc. std. deliveryOriental Charm£22.99inc. std. deliveryFestive Fresh Pine Wreath£39.99£34.99inc. std. deliveryAll That Glitters£44.99£39.99inc. std. deliveryChristmas Roses
If you need to send flowers to HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire for delivery today, we have a range of flowers on our Same Day Flowers page.
Flower Delivery to Hayling Island with Clare Florist
Lying off the south coast of England, Hayling Island may be a small place but it is packed with wonderful things to see and do. Lovers of the sea and outdoors in general will enjoy the rural and marine environment present in Hayling. Plus, you can access the island's unique natural history and biodiversity by just walking around.
With more than three miles of beach, beach lovers and outdoor enthusiasts alike will appreciate the beauty, fresh air and open spaces of the island. If you'd like to take your partner here for a romantic getaway, it sure is the right place. You can even make the trip extra special when you buy some flowers in Hayling Island to present to them. If you can't, don't worry as you can always send flowers to Hayling Island as well.
In the first century BC, an iron-age shrine located on the north of Hayling Island was developed into a Roman temple. It was first recorded in Topographical and Historical Account of Hayling Island by Richard Scott and was published in 1826. Although excavations were performed on the site through many years, the remains aren't visible and are buried beneath cultivated farmland.
From the 11th century until the late 19th century, the major industry on the island was salt production.
The monks of Jumieges, Normandy constructed the Northwode Chapel around 1140. It is now the present St Peter's Church and is the oldest surviving church on the island.
A couple of prominent people were buried in St Peter's graveyard. These include Princess Yourievsky and George Glas Sandeman.
Attractions and Activities
· The Beaches – there are over three miles of beach in Hayling and they face the Solent with some more miles of shore located around the Harbours of Langstone and Chichester. The three main beaches on the island have received the European Blue Flag Award and the Seaside Flag Award for cleanliness and management.
The Hayling Seafront is a mostly a shingle beach with long stretch of sand. It offer great views of the Solent and the Isle of Wight. The West Beach is great for swimming.
If you're the romantic sort and love beach holidays, nothing can get better than taking a trip to this island. Of course, don't forget to get some Hayling Island flowers to present to your date for a more romantic effect.
· Walk or cycle the Hayling Billy Coastal Path – this runs most of the length of the island. It runs for four miles and offers two different paths, one for horse riders and the other for pedestrians and cyclists.
· Shop at the boot sale – this is held every Wednesday and good weather usually brings out more sellers, but rain or shine, regulars will always be there to offer what they've got.
· Try kitesurfing – the West Beachlands have a shallow sandy bay which makes it the ideal condition for learning how to kitesurf. Lessons are taught each summer.
· Go see the wildlife – with a mild maritime climate, lots of animal species, as well as flowers can be seen on the island.
· Board the Light Railway – the island has a railway which runs along the seafront from Eastoke corner to Beachlands.
Whether coming in with a lover or your family, you'll find lots of enjoyable things to do in Hayling Island. And if you happen to know someone from here and would love to send flowers to Hayling Island to them on special occasions, we can help you out! We have a wide variety of bouquets that suit a range of events, be it Mother's Day, valentine's Day, a birthday or even an anniversary. Plus, when you order flowers for delivery to Hayling Island from us, we guarantee next-day delivery. So, put a smile on someone's face and get your orders from us!
Flower delivery information for HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire.
Our flowers delivery services in HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire are usually made by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery. 99.9% of our flowers are delivered by 5pm on the requested day - (more commonly before noon), except UK Public Holidays. We also offer a range of next-day flower delivery options in HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire - specific information is available during checkout.
Please ask if you need special arrangements, as sometimes we can accommodate special requests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to help.
Delivering flowers for special occasions
At appropriate times of year we can also deliver Valentine's Day flowers, Easter Flowers, Mother's Day flowers, and Christmas Flowers to HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire.The Small Print?
There is no small print! When you order flowers for delivery in HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire with Clare Florist, that's exactly what you get - flowers delivered in HAYLING ISLAND, Hampshire, without any fuss.