Send Flowers to Bretherton, Lancashire with Clare Florist
Our florists love making bouquets and arrangements for UK flower delivery, and we can send flowers to Bretherton, Lancashire for you.
We have a wide range of Roses, Freesia flower bouquets, and Lilies, as well as Classic Bouquets and our Colourful flower Bouquets, and our range of Flowers under £21.00. Our home page provides more information on our extensive range of next-day flower delivery services, all of which are available for next day UK flower delivery to Bretherton, Lancashire, Or indeed anywhere in the UK!
Flowers Delivered to Bretherton, Lancashire
Giving someone a bouquet of flowers during their birthday or on a special occasion s a wonderful gesture. And when you want to send flowers to Bretherton, Lancashire, we can help you out. You can choose from our collection of bouquets that are perfect for occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, Mother's Day and even days when you just want to make someone smile. We also offer next-day delivery service so if you want to take advantage of that, make sure to order flowers for delivery to Bretherton, Lancashire as early as possible.
Best of all, our seven day freshness guarantee means you can rest assured knowing your special someone will love their flowers for days after delivery.Tweet
Most Popular Flowers Sent to Bretherton, Lancashire This Month
- £32.99£24.99inc. std. deliveryTourmaline£39.99£27.99inc. std. deliveryCottage Garden Flowers£35.99£27.00inc. std. deliveryPink Rosmeria Bouquet£40.00£32.00inc. std. deliveryDaydream Delight£29.99£23.00inc. std. deliveryOriental Charm£32.99£19.99inc. std. deliveryAmethyst£44.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryGrace Pink Roses£34.49£29.99inc. std. deliveryMixed Tulips£39.99£29.99inc. std. deliveryRose and Lily Bouquet£39.99£25.00inc. std. deliveryRainbow Roses£34.99£25.00inc. std. deliveryFreesia Fragrance£50.00£25.00inc. std. deliveryMystery Bouquet
If you need to send flowers to Bretherton, Lancashire for delivery today, we have a range of flowers on our Same Day Flowers page.
Flower Delivery to Bretherton with Clare Florist
In Lancashire county, situated to the east of Tarleton and to the south west of Leyland is a civil parish known as Bretherton. Today, the small quaint village is mostly a residential area, but it has some fine hidden gems that are worth a visit and plenty of photographs. Get to know more about this picturesque place.
The name of the village suggests pre-conquest origins and is derived from either 'brothor' and 'tun' (Old English) or 'brothir' (Norse), which means “farmstead of the brothers”. The first recorded documentation of Bretherton was in 1190.
The civil parish is closely involved with the Bank Hall manor house and the families who lived there. It was assessed as two plough-lands and part of the Penwortham fee. The Bussels gave it to Richard le Boteler of Amounderness. In 1242, the manor was held by six families from the Lord of Penwortham. Eventually, these six parts were consolidated into two moieties. These were held by different branches of the Banastre family. But in 1880, Lord Lilford was able to acquire sole lordship of the whole manor.
Today, the village is a largely residential and dormitory area, but there are still a few residents who engage in agriculture and associated support industries.
Bretherton's Activities and Attractions
Bretherton currently has 18 listed buildings included in the National Heritage List for England. Aside from that, it has lovely gardens and small hidden treasures worth discovering.
1. Bank Hall – It is a Jacobean manor house built in 1608 by the owner George Anthony Legh Keck. In later years, it would be leased out to the families of local businessmen and host many well known individuals. The house has been derelict but is currently under restoration. The Friends of Bank Hall hold open days on the grounds where you can enjoy crafts and history tours, or stroll through its 18-acres of gardens which have many varieties of flowers and trees, including the oldest yew tree in Lancashire.
2. Open Gardens – If you're looking to get in touch with nature and see flowers in Bretherton, visit during a scheduled Open Gardens day. Each year, a group of gardens in the village take part in the National Gardens Scheme, where visitors of participating local gardens pay a small fee to see the beautiful plants and blooms (you can even buy some) and to enjoy some home-made teas.
3. The Old Corn Mill – This antique shop is one of West Lancashire's best kept secrets. Check out the vintage linens, furniture, glassware, pottery, and other collectibles. Or take a breather at their Vintage Tea Room, a lovely tea shop offering daily specials and delicious home-made cakes. You can enjoy a cuppa in the cosy interiors or in the sunny garden.
4. St. John the Baptist's Church – This structure is recognised as a Grade II listed building. It was built in 1839-40 by the Lancaster architect Edmund Sharpe. It is constructed in sandstone with slate roofs and has a two-manual organ. In the churchyard, you can find the war grave of a World War I Loyal Regiment soldier.
If you're planning to visit family or friends in Bretherton, make sure to include these activities and attractions in your itinerary. And to show how thankful and appreciative you are for your hosts' hospitality, why not send flowers to Bretherton? You can order them from our online florist shop where you will find a large range of beautiful bouquets that will be perfect to express your gratitude.
Flower delivery information for Bretherton, Lancashire.
Our flowers delivery services in Bretherton, Lancashire are usually made by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery. 99.9% of our flowers are delivered by 5pm on the requested day - (more commonly before noon), except UK Public Holidays. We also offer a range of next-day flower delivery options in Bretherton, Lancashire - specific information is available during checkout.
Please ask if you need special arrangements, as sometimes we can accommodate special requests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to help.
Delivering flowers for special occasions
At appropriate times of year we can also deliver Valentine's Day flowers, Easter Flowers, Mother's Day flowers, and Christmas Flowers to Bretherton, Lancashire.The Small Print?
There is no small print! When you order flowers for delivery in Bretherton, Lancashire with Clare Florist, that's exactly what you get - flowers delivered in Bretherton, Lancashire, without any fuss.