Our Top Christmas Jokes
Christmas is a time for merriment, and what could be merrier than well-told Christmas jokes? Whether you’re sitting around to dinner or just having great conversation with family, inserting one or twenty Xmas jokes does fall in line with the merry occasion. Be it one-liners or the plain old corny joke, here are some of the best Christmas jokes that will have you giggling just in time for the season:
1. Riddles are fun and make good Christmas jokes too
What does December have that other month’s don’t?
The letter D
2. Some puns are creative but they do make corny Christmas jokes at times:
What is a lion’s favourite Christmas carol?
3. The holidays can be hard but there are creative ways to deal with it, just like this four-year-old child demonstrated to her two-year-old sibling in a Reader’s Digest contribution:
“Let’s play Christmas. I’ll be Santa Claus and you can be a present and I’ll give you away.”
4. Snowman jokes abound during the holidays, but they seem to be in good form when done as a Christmas one-liner:
Two snowmen were standing in a field. One said, “Can you smell carrots?”
5.Christmas cracker jokes have a different effect on people: some enjoy them while others just roll their eyes at having ever been told one. But you’ve got to admit that Christmas won’t be the same without them. Take this one that will appeal to sports fans:
How did Scrooge win the football game?
The ghost of Christmas passed!
6. You might find some puns corny but you have to admit that they do make great holiday jokes:
What did the reindeer say before telling his joke?
This one will sleigh you!
7. Twitter is a great source for wisdom, wit and the occasional joke, just look at this one-liner from funnyman Conan O’Brien:
This mall Santa seems insulted that I put down that protective paper before sitting on his lap.
8. The season of giving can even turn theft into a funny affair:
What happened to the man who stole an Advent Calendar?
He got twenty-five days!
9. Pirates are good Christmas joke subjects too!
What are pirates called pirates?
Because they arrrrr!
10. While some Christmas jokes focus on holiday-centric themes, there are some that hark back to the beginning of time:
What did Adam say the day before Christmas?
It’s Christmas, Eve!
We hoped you enjoy all our favourite Christmas jokes! If you have any other jokes please feel free to leave a comment with them. We have many other interesting blog posts, and if we have got you in the Christmas mood, be sure to check out our range of wonderfully festive Christmas flowers.